**Requirements (click to view)
- To work at a good pace, allow 1 week for each chapter lesson.
- Anyone 16+, saved or unsaved, who desires to have God's real life power at work in their lives.
- Part 1: Introduction
In this section, we will set the foundation for understanding what it means to really study the Word of God. Covers chapters 1-2 of the Study course. We will discuss:
- what it means to know, understand, and believe what the Word of God says for yourself
- the dangers we can encounter when we rely on others to interpret the Bible for us
- how to study the Bible for yourself and the questions you should ask when you study
- how to determine if what you have been taught and believed actually lines up with the Word of God
- After successfully completing the lessons and assessments in this course part, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for Part 1.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 2
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 203
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self