**Requirements (click to view)
- To work at a good pace, allow 1 week for each chapter lesson.
- The following course parts must be completed before beginning this section:
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Anyone 16+, saved or unsaved, who desires to have God's real life power at work in their lives.
Part 2A: Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
In this detailed section, we will lay the groundwork for your understanding of spiritual law, spiritual authority and sozo.
This section covers chapters 3-7. In this section of the Study course, you will learn about:
- understanding how Romans 10 applies to us receiving anything from God
- things we have believed that the Bible doesn’t actually say
- clichés we have believed and preached that are not actually in the Bible
- why God created mankind and what He created us for
- the difference between a spiritual baby and being spiritually immature
- why other people’s prayers no longer work for you
- the misapplications Christians have taken from the lives of Job, Jacob, and Joseph
- the difference between violating spiritual law and the consequences of cause & effect
After successfully completing this section, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for Part 2A.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 10
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 256
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Chapter 3 - It's All In Here (Romans 10)
In this unit, we will discover how receiving from the Word of God starts with the spiritual law found in Romans chapter 10.
Chapter 4 - What the Bible Doesn't Say
In this unit, we will examine the many misconceptions and clichés that hinder Christians & non-Christians from believing the Word of God.
Chapter 6 - Understanding Stewards and The Valley of Spiritual Immaturity
In this chapter lesson, we will study what it means to be spiritually immature and how failing to understand how the role of stewards hinders the power of God from working in our lives. This lesson includes the downloadable PDF chapter and 2 audio podcasts.