**Requirements (click to view)
- To work at a good pace, allow 1 week for each chapter lesson.
- The following course parts must be completed before beginning this section:
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Anyone 16+, saved or unsaved, who desires to have God's real life power at work in their lives.
- Part 2A: Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
In this detailed section, we will lay the groundwork for your understanding of spiritual law, spiritual authority and sozo.
This section covers chapters 3-7. In this section of the Study course, you will learn about:
- understanding how Romans 10 applies to us receiving anything from God
- whether or not it is the will of God for us to suffer harm and loss every now and then
- how many of the various clichés we have believed and preached today are not only NOT in the Bible, but actually contradict the Word of God, and how believing those things cause us to go without healing and help
- why God created mankind and what He created us for
- the difference between a spiritual baby and being spiritually immature
- why other people’s prayers no longer work for you
- the misapplications Christians have taken from the lives of Job, Jacob, and Joseph
- the difference between violating spiritual law and the consequences of cause & effect
- After successfully completing the lessons and assessments in this course part, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for Part 2A.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 10
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 257
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self