**Requirements (click to view)
- To work at a good pace, allow 1 week for each chapter lesson.
- The following course parts must be completed before beginning this section:
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2A - Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
- Anyone 16+, saved or unsaved, who desires to have God's real life power at work in their lives.
Part 2B – Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
In this detailed section, we will conclude the chapters on spiritual law, spiritual authority and sozo. In part 2B of the Study course, you will learn about:
- how to confidently and successfully exercise spiritual authority in prayer (for yourself & others)
- how we use our words to have the “good” and the “bad”
- how showing or accepting partiality with the Word of God and with others keeps us from receiving from God
- 6 different methods the Bible shows for us to have, receive and maintain healing for ourselves and how to minister healing to others
PLUS 2 Bonus sections!
- a detailed look at the 35 individual accounts of healing & miracles in the New Testament
- a detailed look at mass healings & miracles in the New Testament
After successfully completing this section, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for Part 2B.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 13
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 154
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Chapter 10 - Show No Partiality, Accept No Partiality
The Bible tells us that God is neither a respecter of persons, nor does He show any partiality when it comes to sickness, disease, condition or circumstance. In this section, we will study how showing or accepting partiality can hinder us from receiving the good we should have because of Jesus.
Special Section - Individual Healings & Miracles In The New Testament
Throughout the New Testament we see at least 35 specific instances of people receiving healing, being cleansed, having demons cast out, or being raised from the dead; each with specific details about their experience. But whose faith caused those healings & miracles to take place? In this section we will study how the power of God came to work in these situations and how to have His power at work in our lives today.
Special Section - Mass Healings In The New Testament
In the Bible, we see that when Jesus laid hands on the sick, He was only able to minister to one person at a time. The Bible also shows us many other occasions where power flowed from Him, simultaneously healing crowds of people at a time. Now in those instances, did the masses have to believe anything or have any faith in order to receive those healings and miracles? Or did Jesus just have compassion on the masses and heal everyone because they came to hear Him preach? In this segment, we will study these mass healings & miracles so that we can also see how the power of God can be at work in large gatherings of people today, just as it was in Jesus’ day.