**Requirements (click to view)
- To work at a good pace, allow 1 week for each chapter lesson.
- The following course parts must be completed before beginning this section:
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2A - Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
- Anyone 16+, saved or unsaved, who desires to have God's real life power at work in their lives.
- Part 2B: Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
In this detailed section, we will conclude the chapters on spiritual law, spiritual authority and sozo. In part 2B of the Study course, you will learn about:
- if God really already knows what we need, why we have to ask
- what it really means to “ask”
- how to confidently and successfully exercise spiritual authority in prayer (for yourself & others)
- what to do when what you prayed for seems “delayed’
- how we use our words to have the “good” and the “bad”
- what our own words have to do with God “calling people home”
- how showing or accepting partiality with the Word of God and with others keeps us from receiving from God
- how fully knowing who Jesus is and what He came to do causes us to have the “good” in every area of our lives
- 5 different methods the Bible shows for us to have, receive and maintain healing for ourselves and how to minister healing to others
- the best way the Bible says any person can receive healing or help
PLUS 2 Bonus sections!
- a detailed look at the 35 individual accounts of healing & miracles in the New Testament and whose faith caused those things to occur
- a detailed look at mass healings & miracles in the New Testament and whose faith caused those things to occur
- After successfully completing the lessons and assessments in this course part, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for Part 2B.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 13
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 154
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self