**Requirements (click to view)
- To work at a good pace, allow 1 week for each chapter lesson.
- The following course parts must be completed before beginning this section:
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2A - Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
- Part 2B - Spiritual Law, Spiritual Authority, & Sozo
- Part 3 -Understanding What Can Hinder Your Prayers And Even Cause Sickness And Harm To Come, Remain, Or Return
- Anyone 16+, saved or unsaved, who desires to have God's real life power at work in their lives.
Part 4 – Now That You Have Received, What Are You Going To Do?
This section covers the final section of the Study course, chapters 16-18. In this detailed section, you will discover:
- what discipleship truly is
- what Jesus’ disciples are expected to do
- how we are to minister to others
- how to minister with gifts of the Spirit
- how to minister to others when you are surrounded by doubt or unbelief
- what we can expect to happen to those who obeyed and those who disobeyed when Jesus returns.
After successfully completing this section, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for Part 4, and if you have successfully completed all of the parts, you will also receive the Study Course Certificate of Achievement for completing the entire Study Course!
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 10
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Chapter 16: Becoming His Disciple
Have we really done as Jesus commanded if we just invited a friend to church or even "led someone to Christ"? In this chapter, we will study what Jesus commanded His disciples to do and what that actually means. for Believers today.
Chapter 17: The Disciple’s Guide To Preaching The Gospel, Ministering To Others, & Making Disciples
Now that we understand what a disciple is, in this chapter, we will discuss how we are to share the Gospel with others, what we are not to do with the Gospel, how to minister to others, understanding spiritual gifts, and the dangers of disobeying specific directions from the Holy Spirit.
Chapter 18: Heed His Warning: “Do Business ‘Til I Come”
In this final chapter of the Study course, we will discuss in detail the warnings and consequences Jesus said would be in store for those in the Church who refuse to obey what He commanded.